Now Hiring: Software Engineer
28th September 2020
Fijowave are delighted to announce that we are now expanding our development team. We are seeking to hire an intern to participate in the development of our product. After a short internship, the successful candidate will be considered for a permanent position as a Software Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with a team of up to 7 engineers.
- Contribute to the development of Fijowave’s Secure Remote Management platform.
- Contribute to the development of highly scalable, high availability server solution.
- Develop high reliability automated deployment scripts for in-life maintenance.
- Coding real-time communications and networking software in C, Python, and Shell script.
- Develop software to meet standards, functional, performance and quality expectations.
- Documentation of code and designs.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum level 7 qualification in Computing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Familiarity with networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP, UDP and Ethernet.
- Good understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- Driver development
- Object oriented programming, Python, C
- Web services architecture, Web API, REST
- Security, cryptography and authentication protocols
Email your CV to email@example.com