Now Hiring: Test Engineer
16th February 2018
Fijowave are delighted to announce that we are now expanding our development team. We are seeking to hire an intern to participate in the development and testing of our product. After a short internship, the successful candidate will be considered for a permanent position as a Test Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with a team of up to 10 engineers.
- Contribute to the development of Fijowave’s next generation secure remote management platform.
- Contribute to the development of highly scalable, high availability server solution.
- Testing real-time communications and networking software.
- Coding real-time communications and networking test software Python and Shell script.
- Develop software to meet standards, functional, performance and quality expectations.
- Documentation of code and designs.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum level 7 qualification in Computing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Familiarity with networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP, UDP and Ethernet.
- Good understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- Linux, Ubuntu, Ubuntu Core
- Virtualisation, Containers, Docker
- Python, Bash, SQL
- Ansible, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Web Services, REST API
- JMeter, Software performance testing
- Security, cryptography and authentication protocols
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org